- All entries must be submitted by the deadline of 5:00pm (GMT) on Friday 8th October 2021.
- Qualifying period is for events that took place between 1 April 2020 to 31 June 2021.
- All entries must be submitted online via this website. No hardcopy entries will be accepted.
- Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Word limits are to be strictly observed. Judges will disregard any words over the limit, so please be sure to adhere to those guidelines.
- Entry is free of charge for all AEO members entering the categories available to organisers, AEV members entering categories available to venues, ESSA members entering categories available to suppliers and service providers. For non-members each entry costs an administration fee of £199 (+VAT) PER SINGLE ENTRY. Payment must be made prior to the deadline date for entries. Payment will be accepted by credit card or by bank transfer in GBP. You will be invoiced on receipt of your entry.
- Please also submit your company logo (in eps format) when sending your entry.
- The entry form represents the full and entire official entry. Attempts to further influence the judges by any means outside of, or in addition to, the official entry may result in disqualification.
- On receipt of your entry, the awards administrators will confirm its arrival via email. If you do not obtain such a receipt within three days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Unless you have this written or verbal confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry.
- It is essential that we can contact you easily with questions regarding your entry, or judging enquiries and requests for further information. Therefore, please provide us with an awards liaison representative who can take these enquiries. You must provide their full contact details on the entry form.
- Companies will be shortlisted in each category and the shortlist will be published on or before 8th November 2021. The Winners will be announced during the Centenary Party on 10 December 2021.
- All shortlisted companies must have at least one representative at the awards ceremony to potentially collect their award. Therefore upon shortlisting, all shortlisted entrants will be liable for one ticket to the Centenary Party. All entrants reaching the provisional shortlist will be contacted upon announcement of the provisional shortlist to discuss their attendance and promotional options. Entrants unable to commit to attendance at the centenary party will not be included in the final shortlist.
We will publish details of the shortlisted entrants and category winners, including profiles of their projects/technologies/services etc., using the information taken from the entry form. We will not reveal the names of those companies/individuals who are not shortlisted.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ENTRY!